December 2020 – Our Place in Heaven Now
November 2020 – Our New Life with Christ in God
October 2020 – Our Father – Part II
September 2020 – Our Father – Part I
January 2019 – The Second Revelation
December 2018 – The Merry-Go-Round
November 2018 – Notes on the Wheel of Fire
October 2018 – A Different Way of Healing
September 2018 – Receiving A Family Mantle
August 2018 – Side Two Of The Father’s Mantle
July 2018 – A Mantle From The Holy Spirit – Side Notes
June 2018 – A Surprise Gift
May 2018 – Notes on the Betrothal Garment and the Crown
April 2018 – Receiving The Spiritual Of A Natural
March 2018 – Living Patchwork Quilt
February 2018 – The Under Secretary To Truth
January 2018 – Seeing Our Heavenly Father
December 2017 – The Final Attack
November 2017 – The Filthy Vortex
October 2017 – Notes For My First Visit To The Second Heaven
September 2017 – Prepare For The Ride Of Your Life
August 2017 – (He Will) “Wear Down The Saints”
July 2017 – False Doctrine Or (All The Pretty Little Liars)
June 2017 – Calibrating Christ Within
May 2017 – The Angel Gratitude
April 2017 – For There The Lord Commanded The Blessings (Psalms 133:3)
March 2017 – Does the Lord Use Angels To Help Move Us Forward?
February 2017 – Static Eraser
January 2017 – Standing On The Promises
December 2016 – The Risk of Love
November 2016 – Forgiveness
October 2016 – God Teaching One On One
September 2016 – Side Notes For: Do Angels Teach Angels?
August 2016 – When I Am Weak Then I Am Strong
July 2016 – Notes On The Angel You Who Hear Prayer
June 2016 – The Witches’ Destruction Of Our Home And God’s Salvation
May 2016 – The Unseen Spiritual Phenomena
April 2016 – The Angel Elijah’s Teaching
March 2016 – Notes for the Teaching on All Time is Present Above
February 2016 – God’s Show And Tell
January 2016 – Notes for the Teaching on Starting the New Year Right
December 2015 – How Does He Teach The Young?
November 2015 – Notes For The Teaching On Paradise
October 2015 – Notes For The Revelation Of The Angel Of Obedience
September 2015 – The Gift – Side Notes
August 2015 – Bob Jones’ Interpretation Of The Dream Of June 30th, 1995
July 2015 – Bob Jones On The Root Of Bitterness
June 2015 – Interpretation Of The Vision Of June 28
May 2015 – The First Of The Transcriptions: Bob Jones
April 2015 – Teaching On The Mountain Of Spices
March 2015 – Looking At Something In A Different Way
February 2015 – The Picnic
January 2015 – Notes On Sense And Nonsense
December 2014 – Revelations Concerning Crystal Clear
November 2014 – A New Day For Angels Also
October 2014 – Angels As Signposts
September 2014 – Teaching By Seeing
August 2014 – Angels Helping Angels
July 2014 – And What Of His Heart’s Desire?
June 2014 – Revelation Feeds Revelation
May 2014 – All Creatures Great And Small
April 2014 – Teaching On Future Duties
March 2014 – The Journey From Salvation To An Intimate Walk With Christ
February 2014 – A Different Way Of Teaching
January 2014 – Other Ways Of Teaching
Our Place in Heaven Now
Concerning those disciples who had followed Jesus on earth, He said: “If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also” (John 14:3). In verse 2, Jesus had said, “In My Father’s house [His Being in Heaven] are many dwelling places.”
The places that Jesus would be preparing for these disciples were within His Father, where the Son makes His home and where their inner person of Spirit and heart has been abiding since they received Christ on earth. We know this because John 1:18 says that the Son is “in the bosom of the Father,” which means that Jesus’ heavenly abode is within the Father’s heart. Though the Son travels widely, He returns to His Father’s heart as His home. In John 17:24, Jesus prays to His Father, “Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory…” which is the radiance of the Father’s goodness in the Son.
In John 12:26, Jesus told His disciples, “If anyone serves Me, he must follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also; if anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him.”
We also know that Jesus lives within the Father from Hebrews 12:22-24, which also describes the city and throne of God in the present Heaven:
22 “But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood, which speaks better than the blood of Abel.”
This is the dwelling place within the Father God that Jesus promised His disciples in John 14:2-3 that where He is, there they may be also.
The blood must reach into the farthest depths of Heaven – which is the heart of God. The full extent of the payment must be made into the deepest and most private depths of all – It is not there to cleanse God. It is there to pay the complete price to God.
Christ Jesus carries the spirits of all believers on earth who have been joined to Him as one spirit. For “the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him” (1 Cor. 6:17).
When each such believer dies on earth, that one is given a spiritual body in Heaven until the time of the general resurrection when all believers in Heaven and believers who are alive on earth at that time will be given resurrected bodies like Christ’s. Paul said: “For our citizenship is in Heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ; who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory” (Philippians 3:20-21).
THE BRETHREN ABOVE
The believers in Heaven are generally:
1) Those who have emptied themselves of their fleshly soul life and allowed Jesus to replace those areas of their souls with Christ Himself.
2) Those who, on earth, did not crucify the fleshly parts of their souls.
Those in the first category are taken to live within the Father. The second are granted to live in three places:
a) In the beautifully wooded garden in Heaven generally called Paradise. It comprises the outer border of Heaven; (Rev. 2:7) or
b) In the beautiful personal homes within the city called the heavenly Jerusalem; (Heb. 12:22) or
c) To live a great deal of their time on the large, luminous floor before the throne called the sea of glass; (Rev. 4:6; 15:2-2).
ONE OF THE GREATEST PROMISES ABOUT GOD
The Lord Jesus made a magnificent promise to His disciples on the night before He was crucified:
“… I have made Your name [the Father’s spirit nature and heart character] known to them [His disciples], and will make it known [in the future, so that the love with which You [the Father] loved Me may be in them, and I in them” (John 17:26).
Disciples are promised here two awesome pledges by Jesus:
1) They will receive the same love from the Father that He has for the Son in them; and
2) There will be no end to the new revelation of the Father, which Jesus in Heaven will continue to share with them there. Furthermore, each new disclosure of His Father will be deeper and more glorious than the previous ones. New depths within the Father will be opened to our brethren in Heaven by these revelations – which are part of those which Jesus referred to in John 16:12: “I have many more things to say to you, [the disciples] but you cannot bear them now.”
Our New Life with Christ in God
IN HEAVEN NOW
“For [the old] you have died [with Christ on His cross] and your [new] life is hidden with Christ in God” (Col. 3:3).
Jesus takes our place on earth so that we may share His place in the Father in Heaven (John 15:4-7).
BEING BORN AGAIN
Just how are we born again? We are born again when we not only believe the ministry of the Holy Spirit (who reveals the truth of the scriptures about the Son of God); but also repent of our sins, and ask Christ Jesus to forgive us and to come into our hearts and be our life. Amazing.
Our Heavenly Father hears us and commissions the Holy Spirit to implant the Son’s spirit and His spiritual heart [the seat of character] into the new inner person within the believer on earth. (1 Cor. 3:6-7 & Eph. 3:16-19.)
This implantation of Jesus’ spirit and new heart revives the new believer’s comatose spirit and replaces the believer’s old heart that is dead toward God (Eze. 36:26-27).
The Lord states in Ezekiel what He will do and how He will do it.
Ezekiel 36:25: “Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols.” 26 Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 “I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.
OUR NEW SPIRIT
Why the Son’s spirit? Because the Son died for our sins, in order to take the penalty for those sins – which was death. He was both man and God, thereby fulfilling the requirement for the death of “man.” Not only did He take our place in the punishment of death, but when He rose from that death, He became (what they call) the “step down God.” Like a frequency voltage converter. The spiritual power given to us needed to be stepped down if we were to receive it. We could not contain all the spiritual voltage of the Father. The Lord says in Ezekiel 36:25 that it is His Spirit. Therefore, because He is both Man and God, we may receive it.
OUR NEW HEART
The Lord does not wake up the old hard heart. He replaces it. He gives us a new heart … one that is tender toward our Heavenly Father.
THE NEW INNER PERSON
The new inner person of spirit and heart in the believer is now to live in two places at the same time, since the believer is now joined to Christ who lives both in the believer on earth and in Heaven with the believer within the Father.
“For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God” (Col. 3:3).
God, the Holy Trinity, can be both in Heaven and on earth at the same time, and so can the believer’s inner person who is joined to God. Our renewed human spirits indwelt by Christ’s spirit are also able to be in more than one place at a time on earth.
Jesus described this initial gift of being born again in these words:
“Abide in Me, [in Heaven] and I in you [on earth] … he who abides [hidden] in Me [above] and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.”
If one is truly born again of God, the sure sign of this new life is the believer’s heart’s desire to be hidden, so that Christ alone in the believer will bring forth the character of the Father.
Another glorious ministry the Lord imparts to us is the love of other people just as Jesus loves us. For our renewed spirits abide hidden with Him in God the Father in Heaven, so the Holy Trinity may abide in us on earth. The translation of the believer’s inner person into Heaven is a major reason for the born-again person to display Christ only on earth.
We are to share the oneness between the Father and the Son. Jesus prayed for this four times on the night before He was crucified (John 17:11, 21, 22, 23).
“That they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me” John 17:23.
And, the most important part of sharing the oneness in God is one divine love.
Another reason for self-denial by the believer on earth is that we have no true and righteous soul life in the flesh; only that soul life which comes from the Father through Jesus. Our old soulish nature is not of God but of the flesh which is sin tainted (Rom. 6:6 & John 8:44).
Therefore the old saying in church is true. Full salvation is both completed in Christ and is also a process. When born again your spirit is saved. Your soul (mind, will and emotions) is being saved and your body will be saved. The saying goes:
“I am saved
I am being saved and
I will be saved.”
Your body will not be fully saved until you receive your new body in Heaven. Your spirit is saved when you accept Christ. However, the “flesh” of the soul must be replaced bit by bit with Christ. The “flesh” of the soul life must be replaced by the work of the cross in our lives. That is the reason the Word tells us that we can lose our soul life if we continue living our lives in the flesh (Rom. 8:13). The work of the cross in our lives is a process that begins when we are saved and continues until we finish our lives on earth.
OUR HIDDENNESS WITHIN GOD
The believer’s abiding in Heaven or “hidden with Christ in God” involves not displaying our natural or fleshly selves on earth. God takes our place on earth that we may share His place in Heaven now. God gives no grace for us to exhibit our own soul life, for it has been forever removed from the plan of God since Jesus’ resurrection and ascension into Heaven as the one person of the new human race.
“By abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace, and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the enmity” (Eph. 2:15-16).
We are fully satisfied when all is of God within us. Christ Jesus is meant to come forth effortlessly in all circumstances. We do not know at this time what the unique combination of the virtues and personality traits of Christ Jesus that will be implanted into each of us when we are resurrected. But we know that we shall be distinctly like Him forever.
“When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory” (Col. 3:4).
“Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be. We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is” (1 John 3:2).
—————– TO BE CONTINUED —————–
Our Father – Part II
We will continue the revelation of God our Father as revealed on earth through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
SPEAKING TO MOSES
“…The Lord [GOD] used to speak to Moses face to face, just as a man speaks to his friend…” (Ex. 33:11).
Their fellowship was so intimate that God “…Came down in a pillar of cloud and stood at the doorway of the tent, and He called Aaron and Miriam. When they had both come forward,
6 He said,
‘Hear now My words:
If there is a prophet among you,
I, the LORD, shall make Myself known to him in a vision.
I shall speak with him in a dream.
7 Not so, with My servant Moses,
He is faithful in all My household;
8 With him I speak mouth to mouth,
Even openly, and not in dark sayings,
And he beholds the form of the LORD’” (Num. 12:5-8).
The Hebrew word for “Lord” in the Old Testament is “Yahweh,” God the Father’s proper name. The Hebrew word for “God” is “Elohim.”
GOD OUR FATHER INSTRUCTING
God our Father spoke to Abraham on at least two occasions (Gen. 12:1-3). To His “friend,” He gave great promises:
1 “Now the LORD said to Abram,
‘Go forth from your country,
And from your relatives
And from your father’s house,
To the land which I will show you;
2 And I will make you a great nation,
And I will bless you,
And make your name great;
And so you shall be a blessing;
3 And I will bless those who bless you,
And the one who curses you I will curse.
And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed’” (Gen. 12:1-3).
These are mighty blessings indeed but notice that they are earthbound. On the other hand, we have been given a place in a heavenly kingdom among our Father’s children. We are actually joined to and inhabited by the great triune God. He is both in us and with us.
He also established His covenant with Abraham in (Gen. 17:1-22) – a mighty promise which foreshadowed the most prominent of His covenants established in the blood of His only begotten Son, Jesus – very God and very man.
A third time our Father appeared to Abraham, this time with two angels (Gen. 18:1).
He appeared and spoke to Isaac twice (Gen. 26:2 & 24).
God also came forth and spoke to Jacob in a dream (Gen. 28:12-15), and then a second time to bless him (Gen. 35:9-13). At times, the Lord God’s glory – the brilliant majesty of His love and presence, would appear to His people (Ex. 16:10; 24:16-17 & Num. 14:10).
David, in his Psalms, often wrote of the nearness and presence of God. God was his “refuge,” “abiding place,” “stronghold,” “salvation,” and “fortress.” Many times, he wrote words similar to: “I have set the LORD continually before me” (Ps. 16:8). David spoke to God personally in 71 different psalms.
WITH OUR FATHER FOR EVERMORE
“For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God” (Col. 3:3). The full meaning is: “For you have died [with the old human race in Christ’s death on the cross] and your [new] life is hidden with Christ in God [in Heaven].”
“When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory” (Col. 3:4).
“…We know that when He appears, we will be like Him…” (1 John 3:2).
These statements set forth the primary reasons for disciples of Christ to refrain from displaying their own “fleshly” selves on earth. The old human race was terminated (in the plan of God) when Jesus breathed His last breath on the cross. He became the new human race at His resurrection. At our new birth into Him, our renewed spirits and hearts were taken into Heaven to abide, hidden there with Jesus in the Father until we receive our resurrected bodies. The spirit of Jesus in us is able to be in Heaven and on earth at the same time, and because our spirits and hearts are joined to His, it allows us to be one with Him in Heaven and on earth (1 Cor. 6:17). Therefore, we who are in Christ are forevermore joined to our Heavenly Father. Praise Him.
Our Father – Part I
There is an eternal gospel that is being proclaimed in these latter days of this present earth, John the apostle said, “And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, having an eternal gospel to preach to those who live on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people; and he said with a loud voice, ‘Fear God, and give Him glory, because the hour of His judgment has come; worship Him who made the heaven and the earth and sea and springs of waters’” (Rev. 14:6-7).
The eternal gospel is one that will be declared forever also on the new Earth joined to the new Heaven (Rev. 21:1-4).
ABOUT OUR FATHER
All of the “goodness” we know, is about our Father God, for He alone of the Holy Trinity has been revealed to mankind on earth. The Son of God and the Holy Spirit have always made known the Father rather than themselves. Jesus said, “…No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him” (Luke 10:22).
“But when He, the [Holy] Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come” (John 16:13).
Therefore, there is only one disclosure of the three divine Persons of the Trinity on the present earth, and that is of the Father alone. All the goodness in the love that Jesus manifests on the earth and in the centuries that followed, were of the Father Himself.
“IN THE BEGINNING…”
“The glorious gospel of the blessed God” our Father, began on earth with the first man and woman (1 Tim. 1:11). The Bible begins in chapter one of Genesis with the Father as the central figure, the Creator. All of scripture is a revelation of God the Father in His self-sacrificial love. The heart of the eternal gospel is the awesome reality of His goodness and love in His coming down, time after time, from Heaven to be with His children throughout their history on earth.
OUR FATHER IN THE FIRST ACCOUNT OF CREATION
“Then God [the Father] said, ‘Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness’” (Gen. 1:26). “Our image” is what God the Father and the Son look like outwardly. “Our likeness” is how the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are alike inwardly. A major part of this inner resemblance of the three Persons of the Holy Trinity is the same inner-life of the spirit and heart.
In the second and third chapters of Genesis, the Father [Yahweh] walks and fellowships with Adam and Eve in the garden (Gen. 3:8). From the beginning of the human race, the Father has desired to have His children on earth close to Him.
The Holy Spirit was the first Person on the scene (Gen. 1:2). The eternal life of God’s Son was represented by the Tree of Life in the middle of the garden of Eden (Gen. 2:9). Also growing in the garden was the “Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil” representing merely human understanding in the soul life of mind, emotions and will. These trees represent the same foundational choice by all humans. God did not create human beings to manifest either human good or evil, but as His children, to show forth the Person of the Father through His Son by the Holy Spirit. This is what it means to be a child of God. It is the choice between human reason or revelation concerning the life of God’s Son.
Some believers try to eat from both trees which cancels out all of the fruit, and they remain undernourished.
The Father’s coming to earth in person to be with His first two human children was also a prophecy of God in a future, renewed Heaven coming down to a renewed Earth, which will take the place of the old Heaven and Earth. In this final Heaven on a final Earth, Our Father God will reign with His Son forever in the midst of His children and the angelic host (Rev. 22:3-4).
From eternity past, the spirits of Adam and Eve had been foreknown by God – “Just as He chose us in Him [Jesus] before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him…” (Eph. 1:4).
After they sinned, the Father spoke the gospel of His Son’s coming victory over sin, Satan and death to them on earth, and they believed His word: “He [Jesus] shall bruise you [Satan] on the head, And you [Satan] shall bruise him on the heel” (Gen. 3:15).
Adam witnessed to his faith in God’s word by naming his wife Eve, a word meaning “life,” as the mother of all who would come after, including the Seed, Christ Jesus, who would be our salvation (Gen. 3:20).
Our Father God forgave them and clothed them in the skin of innocent animals as a sign of their salvation in the coming sacrifice of His Son on the cross (Gen. 3:21). [Remember that after His death He went down to Sheol and preached the gospel to those who had lived before His death (paying the price for mankind’s original and subsequent sins), so that everyone would be given the opportunity to receive salvation through Jesus Christ.]
It was also a sign of the future grace after His Son’s resurrection and ascension – for believers to be clothed with Christ (Gal. 3:27).
The glory of the Father’s goodness is such that the Son and the Holy Spirit initiate nothing of their own in word or deed but manifest only one life and Person – that of the Father (John 8:28 and 16:13).
PUT ON THE NEW SELF
When we believe unto salvation, we are exhorted to “Put on the new self, which in the likeness of God [the Father] has been created in righteousness and holiness of the truth” (Eph. 4:24). (Also Col. 3:8.) Note that this is not a better human self but the self-life “in the likeness of God.”
Throughout the Old Testament our Father God sought those who would “Walk humbly with our God,” (Micah 6:8) i.e. to walk in His presence and ways. He found such a one in Enoch who lived continually with God on earth for three hundred years and then was carried bodily into Heaven (Gen. 5:22-24). It may be that God could not bear to have him be as distant as earth any longer, and therefore, brought him closer.
Others in the Old Testament who walked on earth with our Father God were: Noah (Gen. 6:9); Abraham (Gen. 17:1, 24:40); Isaac (Gen. 48:15); Samuel (1 Sam. 2:35); Moses with Joshua (Ex. 33:11); Levi (Mal. 2:6); and King Josiah (2 Chr. 34:31).
THE GREAT LONGING OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER
Our Father’s deepest yearning is to have children among whom He would walk and have His dwelling, and who would walk with Him (Lev. 26:11-12).
Part II of Our Father next month
(Continuing the Great Longing of God)
The Second Revelation
Once in Moravian Falls, the second revelation given to me concerned prayer and the angels stationed here. It also showed angels from far and wide coming to carry prayer to those in need.
Moravian Falls, NC (Friday AM)
As I prayed this morning, the angelic beings here on this mountain began to congregate and circle the cabin.
They seemed excited – activated by the prayers I was praying in tongues.
There seemed to be hundreds and perhaps even thousands – not only those here but the angelic beings coming from over the mountains in all directions – joining those here in their circular flight.
My hands were together in prayer. The hands together seem to be an unbroken circle – like making a connection that multiplies the power.
As I prayed it was as though sparks or orts of light were released upward… released in some way by the prayers.
These sparks or orts of light – like fire flies were caught in the hands of angel after angel.
These sparks or orts of light were cupped within their hands. Immediately they flew in the direction from which they came.
They were taking the light to share in some dark areas. Perhaps that which was of God was released through the prayers. These prayers would be used to extend the light of Jesus Christ to someone for salvation or healing, etc.
The longer I prayed the more sparks or orts flew upward and the more were carried by the angels to other areas… each spark or ort cupped within the angel’s hands.
From Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary:
SPARK – a small glowing piece of matter especially one thrown off by a fire or a small discharge from an electric current.
ORT – a scrap of food left from the larger meal.
I felt as though these prayers were serving the purposes of God for His glory.
Jesus flew to me:
“Come,” He said.
I rose to meet Him.
He took me to His nest on earth and showed me the view.
“From here, Anna.”
Prayers Carrying the Light
The second vision from the Lord after we arrived in Moravian Falls, concerned part of our duties to Him on earth: prayer. Here the Lord shows that the prayers from this location will be carried by angels to those in need.
We ask ourselves if that doesn’t happen everywhere? Yes, of course it does. But there are certain locations on earth that allow us to be right in the center of God’s will for us… (Moses being called up on the mountain to receive the tablets from God, etc.
I will give you a modern-day instance of placing someone in a location to benefit the lives of others.
BOB JONES IN FLORIDA
After living many years in Independence, Missouri, the Lord had Bob sell his home and move to Florida. He really did not know people there and the home he found was way out from town. Few people were living out there.
Since he was miles out and connected with no particular group, he visited many congregations and became friends with pastors of many denominations and ethnic backgrounds. Because his mantle came from a holy, African man, he always felt at home in African-American churches.
THE TIME ARRIVES
When the national election for president began their campaigns, Bob Jones prophesied that the Lord was giving America a “burning bush” (for the race was between Al Gore and George Bush).
The panhandle of Florida leaned heavily Democratic. However, because of Bob Jones’ personal relationship with the area pastors and their belief in his prophetic word about George Bush (especially the African American Churches) they voted for Bush.
It was reported by most of the media that Bush won that election because of the vote in the Panhandle. Basically, they reported that it was the African American vote in the Florida Panhandle that won that particular election.
God called Bob Jones into the Panhandle of Florida for His purposes.
BEING A WITNESS
My husband and I were present to witness it all… and were amazed. It was obvious that He had moved Bob Jones into Florida to put His hand on that national election.
Being called to Moravian Falls or any other location is the same. I will speak of this location because it is one I know. Moravian Falls may be “out in the boonies” as they say, but God has a mighty work He wishes to accomplish here. Therefore, each person needs to be called.
Also, one may be called for only part of the time. My husband was such a one. He went to the top and prayed five or six hours a day for God’s will to be done on Prayer Mountain. He is now with the Lord – but he had a part. Others may buy and maintain the land for a period of time. They have their part. As Paul said in 1 Cor 3:6-7:
6. I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
7. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
After all, we serve the Lord. It is His business we are about. His will be done – not ours.
Also, it is our Lord’s character that we are called to show. If in all of our labors for Him, we cannot also show forth His character we are laboring in the flesh… and works of the flesh will be burned up.
When the Lord said “from here” in the vision, He was saying that I was to live in a place of intimacy with Him (the nest) up high (which is above the “flesh”).
SECOND TRAINING WHEELS VISION
The second most common and often the earliest of the revelations is of riding a White Horse.
Bob Jones would say that the “white horse” symbolized a new move of the Holy Spirit – (I suppose that can be personal as well as national or international.) Always, it is the Holy Spirit revealing the Lord Jesus.
This revelation showed the prophetic trajectory of my future life. I only understood this as I looked back at the vision. A couple of months after “breaking through” as Bob Jones called it the Lord was plainly showing me how I would serve Him from then on and my relationship to Him and with Him.
VISION FEBRUARY 20, 1995
I watched it as we passed and even twisted my head around to watch it as long as I could.
I remembered from my childhood that with great effort, some could catch the ring. If you did catch the golden ring, you got a free ride. I fixed my eyes upon the ring as soon as it came into view. Then standing in the stirrups and holding to the pole on which the horse was suspended, I r-e-a-c-h-e-d for the golden ring.
I caught it.
“What does this mean?” I questioned out loud.
Suddenly, the horse became a large living, white horse. It jumped off the merry-go-round and began to smoothly and powerfully climb toward the sun. I was not afraid, but I did wonder where we were going.
THE HIGH VALLEY
There was a waterfall of sparkling, cold mountain water which flowed into a stream.
The horse stopped by the mountain stream. I dismounted as he began to drink. I looked around. No one was in sight.
The air was cool and sharp. I could see clearly for miles and miles. I filled my lungs with the clean, pure air and looked around. Lavender flowers, like heather were growing from the sheer mountainside. Except for the sound of the water, all was very quiet, clean and pure.
I didn’t know why I was there, but it was as though the horse knew this high mountain valley well and was at home there.
This is a simple vision, but oh so important to the one who receives it.
Notes on the Wheel of Fire
The Wheel of Fire – Side Notes
The ring of gold represents being wed to Christ. The ring of fire is a symbol of the process of sanctification that includes sharing Christ’s sufferings (Phil. 3:10). Not all Christians want to participate in this aspect of union with Him.
The first biblical example of calamus meaning moral uprightness was God saying, “Do what is right in His [God’s] sight” (Exod. 15:26).
In the Song of Solomon, cinnamon grows in the locked garden that Jesus calls “my sister, my bride” (Song of Sol. 4:12-14).
A wall is used to separate and protect that which it encloses.
The skin of Moses’s face also shone from being in the presence of God and His glory (Exod. 34:29-30, 35).
The divine light was made visible in Jesus when He was transfigured. His whiteness was beyond any earthly whiteness (Mark 9:3).
God invites all people to draw near to Him (Matt. 11:28).
The Wheel of Fire – Foot Notes
1. The heavenly host adores God for His mercy, praises Him for His goodness, and worships Him for His holiness as the “wholly Other” of all beings. None of the heavenly ones are more glorious in the burning holiness of worship than the seraphim stationed above the throne (Isa. 6:1-3). They are clothed with awesome fire as witnesses to the absolute purity of the holiness of God that is His alone. Only holiness can exist in such consuming flame. Therefore, the singing of these seraphim is the sweetest and purest known outside of God.
2. Voices from Heaven that are heard on Earth, especially God’s, may at times sound different from earthly voices (Ezek. 43:2; Rev. 1:10, 15).
3. Divine love is “the very flame of the Lord.” It is unquenchable and imparted only by grace. The Lord’s disciples are to set the intense flame of Jesus’s love as a seal over their hearts (Song of Sol. 8:6-7). His love sustains each one while undergoing the burning away of all fleshly idolatry in body and soul (Song of Sol. 8:6; Matt. 3:11-12).
4. The divine fire is for all disciples who will count their old self dead in order to fully embrace God’s purposes. They seek the reality of abiding in spirit “with Christ in God [the Father]” where they were placed by the new birth (Col. 3:1-3). The baptism with the Holy Spirit and fire that Jesus gives will burn away the chaff that is not of Christ in them (Matt. 3:11-12; Dan. 12:10). One is then drawn closer to the heart of the Father and learns to live in the consuming fire of His love (Deut. 4:24, 36; Ps. 50:3; Dan. 7:9-10).
5. A seraph touched the prophet Isaiah’s lips with a burning coal (Isa. 6:6-7). God chose his mouth to be purified because control by the Spirit of one’s tongue is the key to God’s control of the whole body (James 3:2, 6). “No one [human being] can tame the tongue” (James 3:8). Christ Jesus alone has the authority (the right) and power “to subject all things to Himself” (including the tongue) (Matt. 28:18; Phil. 3:21).
6. The Hebrew word for the spice calamus means “a stalk or reed.” It is translated “right or upright” in Scripture. Christ Jesus alone is upright or righteous in His Father’s eyes (2 Cor. 5:21; Rom. 10:3-4).
7. The primary root of the word cinnamon means “emitting an odor.” The new heart of each Christian is a fragrant garden, enclosed and set apart for Christ alone. It is to be formed in the image of the heart of the Lord Jesus that is undivided in His consecration unto the Father (2 Chron. 16:9; Luke 10:22).
8. God spoke this message through an angel: “Jerusalem will be inhabited without walls… For I,” declares the Lord, “will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst” (Zech. 2:4-5).
The fire of God is a manifestation of the purity of His holiness (Lev. 10:1-3). The seraphim’s song proclaimed that God would be a wall of fire to those being trained in holiness. The Holy Spirit would be the separation and protection for them around their hearts, their minds and their feet (their conduct or walk) (Phil.4:6-7; Gal. 5:25).
9. “Jesus took with Him Peter and James and John his brother, and brought them up on a high mountain by themselves. And He was transfigured before them; and His face shone like the sun, and His garments became as white as light” (Matt. 17:1-2; Rev. 1:16; 10:1).
A heavenly messenger prophesied to the prophet Daniel about the last days: “Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever” (Dan. 12:3).
Jesus said that at the end of the age, “The righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father” (Matt. 13:43).
10. Christians “see” (perceive) the true reality of the deceptive world system with the eyes of their new hearts first (Col. 2:8). Paul prayed for the Ephesians that “the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe” (Eph. 1:18-19).
11. Jesus promised the overcoming Christians of the church in Philadelphia to be made pillars (given permanent places) in the temple of God. For He said, they “will not go out from it any more” (Rev. 3:12).
12. The zeal of Christ’s love for His Father (“Your house”) consumed Him (John 2:17). Such love “surpasses [human] knowledge.” It is beyond comprehension (Eph. 3:19).
13. Pure nard is a very costly spice (John 12:3). The word nard (spikenard in the King James Version) is from the Hebrew root meaning “light.”
The figure of the Father is visible in Heaven by the pure, uncreated light of His nature (1 John 1:5).
14. Eternal Life is offered freely to any who will receive and grow up into Christ (John 3:16). Many may accept the invitation (Matt. 22:10). But the “worries and riches and pleasures of this life” hinder the forming of Christ in some of them (Luke 8:14).
[Important announcement in the Personal Section.]
Back to top
A Different Way of Healing
In each of the sections: Angels, Personal and Teaching, I am showing you three different means used by our great God for healing. Our Lord is miraculous and so are His ways.
This experience occurred only two months after the heavens opened for me. Therefore, it is a “young” revelation. You will be able to see the growth in one year of recording the revelations. The longer you exercise a gift, the greater the growth. The Vale of Promises came about one year after the Lord began to give me these experiences.
Exactly what the angels gave me to eat and drink, I have no idea. But they cured me of the flu.
I am going to show you this revelation right from my journal of February 18, 1995 (which was a Saturday).
The silver ball that told a “type” of time, as a sundial might in a Victorian garden, was solid silver – not crystal. My art work leaves something to be desired.
On this Saturday, in Florida, I had the flu and therefore returned to my bed to take aspirin and drink juices and chicken broth. For that reason, the revelation took place at 3:00 p.m. in the afternoon. Here, then, is a healing brought by spirits and angels in heaven:
VISION: FEBRUARY 18, 1995
Receiving A Family Mantle:
The Mantle Of Lieutenant General George Perry Rains
The Lord wished me to have a mantle from my own family line. He chose my Great Uncle Doc, this was a name I gave my great uncle while growing up. “Uncle Doc” because he was a doctor.
I was the last baby he delivered. I remember his great generosity to the Baptist Church, of which he was a member – and having Thanksgiving at his home that was a block away from the home I grew up in.
He and his wife, my great aunt, had no children but were exceedingly kind to all of the children in our family. I remember well that he gave a whole, large building to the First Baptist Church in my home town.
His doctor’s office was over a building right down town. This made it possible for people at work in the town to drop in for an appointment. Amazingly, he never charged for these appointments. A receptionist was near the entrance. If you wished to pay something for his medical services, you could give a little something to that receptionist. He had a generous heart towards all people.
He and my grandfather, his brother, were two of the quietest and kindest men I have ever known. Since he had no children, the Lord was kind enough to pass his mantle to me… for which I am truly grateful.
LIEUTENANT GENERAL GEORGE PERRY RAINS
(1872 – 1955)
This description is from the Historical Archives of Texas.
George Perry Rains, physician and soldier, son of Mercer and Nancy Texas Rains, was born in Marshall, Texas on September 18, 1872. He received his early education at Mrs. Maulding’s Private School and at Marvin Chapel. He subsequently attended the University of Texas, where he received his A.B. degree in 1891 and his M.D. in 1895. After an internship at John Sealy Hospital in Galveston, he studied medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and received a second M.D. degree in 1897. He returned to Marshall and served for a time as a surgeon at Texas and Pacific Hospital before entering private practice. On April 26, 1899, he married Norma Pitts. On December 31, 1890, Rains enlisted as a private in the Marshall Light Infantry. He served on the Mexican border in the years before World War I.
In 1917 before America entered the First World War, a secret communiqué from the German government to the Mexican government was intercepted and decoded, then read on the floor of the United States Congress. In it the German government pledged to the Mexican government to give them Texas if Mexico would invade Texas. After the decoded message was read on the floor of Congress, a vote was taken to go to war with Germany. General Rains was a commanding officer on the Texas/Mexican border. It was said that he rode a white horse while commanding the troops.
In that war, he was a colonel in the Third Texas Infantry, the commanding officer in the Thirty-sixth Military Police, and commanding officer in the Sixty-first Pioneer Infantry.
He was commanding officer at Camp Sheridan, Alabama from February to April 1919. He subsequently was in command of the 144th Infantry Regiment, the Seventy-second Infantry Brigade and the Thirty-sixth Infantry Division. On September 1, 1936 he retired from the National Guard with the rank of lieutenant general and was made honorary life president of the Thirty-sixth Division. He served as the chairman of the board of Marshall National Bank, vice president of Memorial Hospital Board, trustee of East Texas Baptist College and director of Marshall and Sabine Railroad. He was an honorary member of the Texas Medical Association, a member of the Military Surgeons Association, and a director of Kahn Memorial Hospital and the Harrison County Red Cross. In 1937 he was president of Harrison County Medical Society. He was a member of the Marshall City Commission and the Rotary Club. He was a deacon of the 1st Baptist Church of Marshall. He died in Marshall on September 19, 1955, and was buried at Greenwood Cemetery. In 1970 the Texas Historical Commission placed a marker at his grave.
(Please go to the Personal Section.)
Side Two Of The Father’s Mantle
Mantle # 4
(Continued from the Angel Section.)
Suddenly, the angels turned the robe inside out – there displaying another garment entirely. The Father’s mantle was double. This side was a drab camel skin – probably as John the Baptist wore in the desert.
I was helped into the double mantle. This drab cloak completely covered everything I was wearing. The cloak left me looking like a wandering vagrant. (It is funny what you think about in times like these. I found myself grateful that the skins did not smell like goat.)
At first, I thought it strange that the ruler of the universe would wear such a drab garment. Then it came to me that our Heavenly Father was as Jesus showed Him to be – humble. Of course – of course, I understood not only the reason for wearing it but also, I understood more about my Heavenly Father’s character. This revelation made me even more grateful to be allowed to wear the mantle – honored and blessed really. Our glorious Father was humble and if I wished to draw near to Him, how desperately did I need to put on the humility of Christ.
I asked the Father: “Are those marquee lights still going?”
“Yes,” He answered with a chuckle, “the bulbs are still giving light. The marquees are rolling. Yet they are but a picture of the true light within. The outside now looks like camel’s hair. Study to see who was thus dressed.
[Turn to the Personal Section to find out how these particular two mantles have changed the life of one of God’s children.]
A Mantle From The Holy Spirit -Side Notes
The sword is the living, moving, powerful, Spirit-energized Word of God concerning Christ Jesus that reveals the true condition of our spiritual hearts (Heb. 4:12-13). It is truth as it is in Jesus, and it overcomes the lies of the enemy (Eph. 4:21; 6:17; Rev. 12:11).
The sword of God’s Word in our hearts can be wielded by the Spirit through our actions (hands) or spoken by the Spirit through our mouths (Matt. 10:19-20; Col. 3:17). That Word wars against the enemy and strengthens the brethren (Rom. 12:21; Eph. 6:17-19; Col. 3:16; Rev. 2:16).
The whirlwind is a visible representation of the powerful moving of the Holy Spirit as on the Day of Pentecost “like a violent, rushing wind” (Acts 2:2). The Greek word for wind in John 3:8 is the same word that is translated “Spirit” in the New testament.
A strong ankle is needed to walk well. A spiritual walk is behavior that rests upon supernatural faith in and manifestation of the Lord Jesus in love (John 6:29; 15:5; Eph. 5:2). Only the Holy Spirit can bring this forth (Gal 5:16). He strengthens us to be able to allow Christ to be and do this in His strength (Phil. 4:13).
1. Scripture describes cherubim with one, two, or four faces (Ezek. 1:10; 41:18; Rev. 4:7). In the vision of a new temple, there were cherubim with the faces of a man and of a lion carved on the walls
(Ezek. 41:19). The Lord Jesus is “the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah” (Rev. 5:5).
2. The sword of God’s Word is empowered by the Holy Spirit who takes that which is of Christ Jesus and discloses it to those who are one with Him (John 16:14; 1 Cor. 6:17).
3. There are many books that God the Holy Spirit has written personally (Exod. 32:32; Dan. 7:10) with His fiery-red pen and golden ink. Examples are the Book of Life (Rev. 20:12), the book of the days ordained for each person (Ps. 139:16), the book of our tears (Ps. 56:8), the book of those recorded for life in Jerusalem (Isa. 4:3), and a book of remembrance of those who fear God and esteem His name (Mal. 3:16).
4. “The Spirit of truth . . . proceeds from the Father” through the Son (John 15:26.) “The Spirit of truth . . . will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak” (John 16:13).
5. The Spirit of truth as it is in Jesus sets us free (John 8:31-32): from bondage to sin (Rom. 6:12-14), self (Rom. 6:6), and the world (Gal. 6:14); from oppression (Isa. 10:27); from the prison of darkness (Ps.107:10-14); from sickness (Luke 13:16); from the Law (Gal. 5:1-4); and from death (John 11:25-26).
6. The two large pillars supporting the roof over the porch of the temple that Solomon built were named Jachin, “He establishes”, and Boaz, “In Him is strength” (1 Kings 7:15, 21). In the spiritual sense, the pillars stood guard at the entrance to the holy place, as cherubim also guarded the entrance to the Garden of Eden (Gen. 3:24).
7. David, Solomon’s father, said that God made him understand all the plan for the temple to be built, including the porch, “in writing by His [the Holy Spirit’s] hand upon me” (1 Chron. 28:11, 19). The two cherubim named Jachin and Boaz are assigned to stand guard over the revelation of the words of God in writing by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
8. At times there is silence in Heaven, as when the seventh seal is broken, with the host there waiting to behold what God would do (Rev. 8:1). “It is good that [one] waits silently for the salvation of the LORD” (Lam. 3:26).
9. The hands of a believer represent the visible work (Matt. 5:16). The feet stand for the walk or conduct that is seen (2 Cor. 4:2). The head is the place of spoken thoughts (1 Cor. 2:11-13). The Holy Spirit reveals only Christ, not Himself, and He does the same thing in the believer.
10. A porpoise skin covering over the tabernacle in the wilderness hid its true purpose from the eyes of the world (Exod. 26:14).
11. Jesus as the Christ was hidden from recognition except by divine revelation (Luke 10:21). The believer’s life is hidden in God (Col. 3:3), so that only Christ Jesus in him may be manifested (2 Cor. 4:10-11).
12. Jesus said that “whoever wishes to save his life [Greek psyche, the expression of his own soul] shall lose it [when he dies], and whoever loses his life [soul] for My sake [so as to express My soul], he is the one who will save it [for eternity]” (Luke 9:24).
13. Everyone in Heaven is without shoes, for all the ground there is holy (Acts 7:33).
14. Jesus rebuked those who justified themselves, seeking to be considered righteous in the sight of people (Luke 16:15) rather than before God, who alone is the One who declares us righteous in His Son (Rom. 8:33).
15. Part of the individual cross, which is continually offered to each believer, works the invisibility to others of one’s self (Luke 14:27; Eph. 4:22).
16. An exposed heel means anything in one’s walk (behavior) that makes one vulnerable to being wounded or tripped up by the enemy (Gen. 3:15; Matt. 18:7; 1 Cor. 3:3; 1 Pet. 5:8-10).
17. Nothing good dwells in or originates from our “flesh”, the earthly person (Rom. 7:18). On the cross, God removed all spiritual life support to this old self (Rom. 6:6).
18. The functioning of the natural person can only produce spiritual death (Rom. 8:6, 13).
19. Jesus said, “I do not receive glory [honor or fame] from men . . . How can you believe [trust in God] when you receive [and trust in] glory from one another, and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?” (John 5:41, 44). The rulers of His day “loved the approval of men rather than the approval of God” (John 12:43).
20. God maintains a sufficient degree of freedom in our will to enable us to choose for or against Him in every matter. He respects that freedom and waits for us to be willing. “Whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely” (Rev. 22:17, KJV).
21. “I do believe; help my unbelief,” the father of the epileptic boy cried out to Jesus (Mark 9:24).
[Please go to the Personal Section to gain a clearer understanding of how such a mantle affected the life of the one wearing it.]
A Surprise Gift
We now need to zoom forward to Rosh Hashanah of 1994. We had, since going to Spokane in ’90, helped bring together the pastors of the (then) seventy – two denominations in Kansas City for monthly prayer and mounted several city – wide repentance services and organized Kansas City’s first “March For Jesus”. After our work in the city finished, we turned over all that had been established to the pastors of the city (collectively) and took a year off to pray.
My husband had promised the pastors of the city that we would return after a year so that he could fulfil that promise by giving a weeklong convocation on the cross of Christ.
So, we headed back to Kansas City for the weeklong convocation that started at Rosh Hashanah and ended right before Yom Kippur. On Yom Kippur, we were starting to leave the city; but first, we stopped off for an open prayer meeting being held by the ministry of the friend we had accompanied to Spokane years before. The prayer vigil was held in a sanctuary.
The sanctuary had once belonged to the Catholic Church as part of an extremely large convent. Now the building was part of a rescue facility for unwed mothers; if they wanted to keep their babies or allow responsible families to adopt them.
The church building itself had a high vaulted ceiling, tall windows and an alcove in front where the altar had once stood – (now decommissioned as a Catholic sanctuary). It was a large room, simple and clean.
The prayers had already begun when we arrived, therefore we sat toward the back of the room. It was good to be among some of the friends we had made in Kansas City. Wonderful to pray with them again.
SEEING THE LORD
We had been there for only a few minutes when I saw the Lord, twenty-four feet high standing in the center of the vaulted alcove. He was wearing that mantle I had seen being carried by the two angels in Spokane. The cloak was shimmering with multicolor. It was other worldly – gossamer. Rays of light were streaming from the Lord.
“Oh,” I said to myself, “that’s where the mantle went, back to Jesus.” I thought: “It was His to begin with and it has returned to Him.”
Suddenly, He fixed His eyes on me and said: “Look at Me.” His eyes were piercing and seemed nearer than the considerable distance between us. He continued His piercing gaze.
Suddenly the cloak came through Him and traveled the distance from the alcove to the pew where I was standing. It came around me. Then He periscoped down to a normal size and began to move forward. He passed into me and therefore into the cloak as well. So, He was in me wearing the cloak. It was so odd, for He was looking through my eye sockets.
Then He passed out of my body leaving the cloak and He went back to the alcove/altar site. The cloak remained on me. Once back at the alcove, He turned around and looked at me with the garment on me. I could feel the garment on me, also I could see it.
This time He did not ask me as He had in Spokane the night before we went to the mantle’s location.
I did not understand, but it was like the ancient Biblical rite of a covenant cloak given by a husband to His wife “to cover her”. It was, in some way, given to me as a sign of all the Lord was intending in future. It was the first step that eventuated in the Formal Betrothal.
[Go to the Personal Section.]
Notes on the Betrothal Garment and the Crown
The Embroidered Robe – Side notes
* In time past, the enemy must have argued successfully before God that he had legal right to have the garment of brotherly love.
* To be clothed in the Lord Jesus is to be beautiful in the eyes of the Father (Isa. 62:3; Zech. 9:16-17).
The Embroidered Robe – Footnotes
1. The radiance of the Father upon His throne is compared to the colors in a magnificent rainbow (Ezek. 1:28). The range of colors begins with dazzling white and moves through the full light spectrum (Rev. 4:3).
2. “So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience” (Col. 3:12).
3. “Bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone, just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you” (Col. 3:13).
4. “Beyond all these things put on [divine] love, which is the perfect bond of unity” (which binds everything together in complete harmony) (Col. 3:14).
5. Satan, an expert legalist, primarily accuses believers before God of disobedience to the greatest commandment: to love God (Rev. 12:10; Job 1:9-11; Matt. 22:37). The devil can detect this sin by observing the lack of love between brethren. God’s word says, “The one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen” (1 John 4:20).
The lack of love in the body of Christ has reached a point where there were few Christians who manifested Christ’s love for all the saints (Col. 1:4).
6. The garment is intended by the words, “That Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith” (Eph. 3:17). His love is to fill our hearts and overflow into the soul capacity of our will. The will is to steadfastly choose to love others in His name – “to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace” (Eph. 4:2-3).
The garment was lost through disobedience to the Lord in His church. It could only be recovered through obedience. Christ Jesus does not act on Earth by the Holy Spirit apart from some obedient member of His body. And the Lord Jesus gives the Holy Spirit to those who obey Him (Acts 5:32).
7. “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind” (Matt. 22:37). It is not possible for human beings of themselves to love God (Rom. 3:11, 13-15). However, when a Christian embraces Christ Jesus as one’s only life, He becomes the new inner garment of ever-increasing love for God and for others (Col. 3:4; Phil. 1:9; Eph. 1:15).
8. “Shepherd the church of God which He [Christ] purchased with His own blood” (Acts 20:28; Rev. 5:9).
“Then I [God] bathed you with water” (Ezek. 16:9-10; Eph. 5:26).
“You shall make holy garments for Aaron your brother, for glory and for beauty” (Exod. 28:2; Ps. 29:2, NKJV).
“My soul will exult in my God; for He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness” (Isa. 61:10).
9. Jesus says here that the whole of our being is to be saved – body, soul, heart, and spirit. “For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow [the body], and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart” (Heb. 4:12; 1 Thess. 5:23).
God alone is righteous. This means that the divine nature is perfectly just (fair and impartial) and right (true and upright).
Human beings were created “that we might become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus” (2 Cor. 5:21). Christians put on the new inner self (heart and spirit) that God created and that is becoming like Christ “in righteousness and holiness of the truth” (Eph. 4:24; Col. 3:10).
10. Christ Jesus is the head (Eph. 4:15). Christians are members of His body. We are part of Him and of each other (1 Cor. 12:27; Rom 12:5). This means that a person who is in covenant with the Lord Jesus is also in covenant with all other believers. All Christians are “members [of Christ’s body] belonging to one another” (Eph. 4:25, WUEST)
The Crown – Side notes
* The number twenty-four signifies delegated authority in the heavenly realm (Rev. 4:4).
* There is an old saying about brides: “Something old, something new; something borrowed, something blue.”
* The Hebrew word for the spice henna is translated “camphire” in the New King James Version. It is the same Hebrew word for “ransom” (Song of Sol. 4:13; Isa. 43:3). A bride in the Middle East applies the spice as a paste to her hands and feet on the night before her wedding.
The Crown – Footnotes
1. The Father promises the crown of eternal life to those who persevere under trails and hold fast to their love for God and His children to the end (Rev. 2:10; James 1:12). Also, in Revelation 3:10-11, Jesus appears to refer to the crown of life for the same reasons.
2. The blue color of sapphires represents heaven in the Bible.
3. “Speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ” (Eph. 4:15). The manifestation of Christ involves “always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. For we who live are constantly being delivered over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh” (2 Cor. 4:10-11).
4. Jesus provided something old in the recovered covenant garment. Later He wrote His new name on my forehead. Now the Father allows me to borrow the crown of life for the coming ceremony. He adds to it twenty-four blue sapphires.
5. The Bible calls angels in the third heaven “stars” (Rev. 1:20; 12:4). The Father designates twenty-four angels to accompany this wearer of the crown of life in heaven.
6. For Christians the hands (work) and the feet (conduct) are to give forth the sweet fragrance of Christ’s sacrifice on the cross as our ransom for sin (Eph. 5:2; 1 Tim. 2:6).
7. The union between the Father and the Son is complete and total (John 10:30). They will be satisfied with nothing less than that for those who are “heirs of God and fellow-heirs with Christ” (Rom. 8:17). Jesus prayed, “As Thou, Father, art in Me and I in Thee, that they also may be in Us… that they also may be perfected in unity [with Us]” (John 17:21, 23).
Receiving The Spiritual Of A Natural
1 Corinthians 15:46
“However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, then the spiritual.”
Mainly, this verse refers to mankind first being a natural (or fleshly) person then becoming a spiritual one. But in the root word from (#5590) in the concordance “thing” is also mentioned. It is this meaning to which the angel refers.
The prayer group that had been praying many years for the Lord’s will to be manifested on Prayer Mountain and for those that make their way to the top, years earlier had received a physical token of transferred authority. We received it together (so that not one of us would mistake the gesture to be personal only). Still, we were unclear as to the full meaning of this “natural” and the extent of the authority it represented.
The Lord, wishing to assist us with these extremely important questions, sent an angel to clarify… and not just any angel, but the first angel I had seen on the top of Prayer Mountain.
RECEIVING THE AUTHORITY AND THE ANOINTING
2014 – (4 years ago)
The Angel Victory stood before me. He wore a silver robe that looked for all the world like liquid mercury. He was blazing with light. I had seen him on the ridge many years ago. He spoke:
“Even as the heathen King Ahasuerus was moved upon to look into the Book of Chronicles of his Kingdom and found there Mordecai’s service to him and to his realm – I have moved upon you to open the chronicles of the ridge in order to see with better understanding my words to you nine years ago. Nine. How many times did the prophet strike the ground?”
“Nine,” I answered.
“You have wondered about the number nine, have you not?”
“It has been nine years since I appeared to you. Twenty-nine years since the prophet called the people to come from the north, south, east and west.”
“Now, Anna, the years have been accomplished for you (which implied a corporate ‘you’ such as those of the prayer group) to be endowed with your further calling. You said that you would receive me. Will you be strong and very courageous? Will you embrace your further calling?”
“What is that calling?”
The angel continued: “To keep the fires burning on the altar of incense of prayers rising into the nostrils of God Almighty.”
“For what purpose?” I asked the angel.
“For the purposes God Himself will reveal – purpose by purpose – immediate and changing purpose by immediate and changing purpose… guided by the nod of His head… guided by the glance of His eye,” the angel said.
“Here,” the angel Victory said “the scepter has been given to you. First the natural, then the spiritual. The natural was extended to you by the one who held it. Now, I victory, have been commissioned to give to you the spiritual of that natural.”
He reached out to me holding a short, (probably 12 to 15 inches long) golden scepter. I reached out my hand and took it. It had some weight to it.
“What is it?” I asked.
“Seek and you will find,” the angel said and vanished.
CORPORATE BLESSINGS AND ANOINTINGS
I had in the past received spiritual tokens to cement the validity of physical markers in my life. However, these were always personal. I had never been the one who received for a group… a corporate anointing… a corporate blessing.
Honestly, I had not thought about such an occurrence. What would it mean? How would it be exercised or used or experienced?
Since the Lord has me stepping out onto thin air often – I run to the Word to confirm or deny spiritual experiences. If the Lord has “done it before” – showing it in the Word, then I know He can “do it again”. I hope I am not so vain as to believe that I alone have been singled out to have such experiences.
Were there corporate anointings and blessings? Well yes – the famous blessing is in Numbers 6:22 – 27 to be placed on all the children of Israel:
22 Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
23 “Speak to Aaron and to his sons, saying, ‘Thus you shall bless the sons of Israel. You shall say to them:
24 The LORD bless you, and keep you;
25 The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you;
26 The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.’
27 “So they shall invoke My name on the sons of Israel, and I then will bless them.”
What about the anointing? Does the Bible give us an example? It does. Exodus 28:41 –
“You shall put them on Aaron your brother and on his sons with him; and you shall anoint them and ordain them and consecrate them, that they may serve Me as priests.”
The Lord had honored the prayer group by giving to us the authority in prayer for this little mount. The physical token had come from the one who owns the physical acreage and the validation of its meaning and scope of its authority (given in the sign of Esther) from the throne of God. Only God Almighty can give such authority on Prayer Mountain.
Now remember, I and the group had been praying for years before the angel brought the scepter to us. I believe it was bestowed because of length of time in prayer, faithfulness, and a desire to hold to purity. Honestly, we were thrilled to be given additional authority and anointing in order to pray for all of you… and to seek God’s will for Prayer Mountain and His timing to fulfill His will.
That is one “spiritual” given by God Himself to confirm a “physical” handed to us some time before.
I am showing you the moment of the transfer of the authority and with it the anointing.
Look for the same in your life. Usually He surprises you with such “spiritual upgrades”. You are going along serving as you have always served and you receive a “suddenly”. It’s glorious.
Living Patchwork Quilt
August 6th, 2006: Sunday
When walking up toward the gazebo, I saw a patchwork quilt laid out all over the land on Prayer Mountain. Its patches were bright primary colors: intense yellow, bright red, electric blue like a patchwork quilt for a child’s room. In each square a living picture was playing. Each held a story or stories.
These stories were playing at the same time. But not all of the pictures were of people. Some were of the fauna on the mount: squirrels, birds, etc. Their stories were being told also.
Every so often, another patch was added to the quilt and began to play its story within its little square. The squares were many colors and sown together with a heavy, red thread – which later all felt represented the blood of Jesus. There was a joy and childlikeness about this quilt.
I thought to myself that the whole earth is full of His glory.
Suddenly a mountain shot up from the top of this ridge. I heard a voice say: “The mountain of the Lord will be chief among the mountains. He will rise and all will fall before Him.”
I asked: “What does mean?”
The voice answered “Prepare!”
This revelation was one of the most delightful and instructive of the visions shared with me by the Lord on Prayer Mountain. On the surface it was like a never-ending story (because it was growing daily.)
Those within the vision included First Nation peoples, Pioneers, birds, bears, rabbits, etc. Moravians, people groups from other lands and a massive – a monumental number of angels.
It was like a “Living Memory Quilt.” It played out the stories of all those who had come to Prayer Mountain… so that, if you have visited, you are also a part of this “living history” – a Memory Quilt.
Suddenly I realized that I was being recorded… that what I did in this place was significant (even if I thought I was alone.) I realized that, by being here, I was part of God’s testimony about His land and Himself. I was not only part of the witness of His faithfulness to this land but to the Moravians and to all His God-fearing children who have prayed for Him to be glorified by establishing a righteous work on that ridge.
How long had He been declaring His intentions over this land? Who knows – probably from the beginning. This ridge had already been pruned and tested. A group of PhD’s from Tennessee were here on this little mount: they were surveying the top. My husband and I went out to greet them (and in true country fashion – find out what they were doing.) I asked why the land had so little soil on the mountain and one of our visitors told us that the mountain had worn down. “The Brushy Mountains,” he told us “was one of the oldest mountain ranges in the world.” Over the many, many years the mountain had worn down from a peek which could have been as high as the Himalayas to, now, one of the humblest of land rises.
In the eyes of the world, being “less” high is also “less” desirable – usually – lowly – insignificant – but I felt the Father was preparing it. He was making it ready to receive His presence and His glory in His time… like the manger that received the Baby Jesus – the now, lowly ridge could and would receive the Father’s glory.
Even as the sounds of our praises and prayers are reverberating throughout the universe – on and on – forever proclaiming His wonderful name now I realized that all we do in His name is being recorded whether we realize it or not and all is present before Him to be seen again – it is a testimony to His faithfulness and a spiritual record that is being played before the great cloud of witnesses and the angels… a glorious Living Quilt.
ASSURING HIS CHILDREN
But the most important part of the vision came at the end with a proclamation and a promise.
Right at the end, a mountain shot up from the midst of the quilt. It has been prophesied by many reputable seers that our Heavenly Father will be manifested on the ridge – there to meet with and minister Himself to His children. (He has come down before – as when He came down and ate with the 70 elders on the mountain when the children of Israel were in the desert.)
We need Him again in this tangible way in order that His children may know Him better.
The amazing last part of that vision is a restating and a re-pledging of those prophetic promises.
He is coming and we have been told that we have a part to play: “prepare.”
The Under Secretary Of Truth
THE UNDER SECRETARY TO TRUTH
June 29, 2006: Thursday – Vision:
An angel about 25 feet high appeared. He was translucent. I could see right through him. He bowed at the waist to greet me. Then he knelt as though acknowledging that he was reporting for duty. I respected his time with the Lord. When he rose, he faced me.
I addressed him: “May I ask your name?”
“I am an UNDERSECRETARY TO TRUTH.” I remembered that Jesus said that He was Truth. I then supposed that there are angels that serve as secretaries (like in the president’s cabinet). This must be an angel that serves under the secretaries – one that could be assigned to a location and remain in that location during the assignment. I did not know for sure, however.
“Do you come with authority from Truth Himself?” I asked.
“I do,” he continued, “You have prayed that all that will be brought forth here will be in love and fellowship. But a spirit of truth is also needed for the transparency required to conduct His power.” [It seemed that he was suggesting that truth was a conductor of power. However, I felt that I had known several Christian leaders with “power” that I could not also testify to their personal character as it related to “truth”. * But if the angel was relating my own personal desire to see the truth joined to God’s power on
this ridge… well, he was right. There was a great desire within me to see God’s ways prevail from the beginning to the completion of one of His purposes – uncorrupted.]
He continued: “He who is Truth has sent me to this location in order that His power may have safe passage and drive home, truly “hitting-the-mark”. The path of light will lead many to knowing the One who is Truth. I speak, not from myself, but from the One who sent me to you.”
* “Power” is a gift given by God. As the word says in Romans 11:29: “the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.” Therefore, at times the gift will reside within a Christian that is soulish or fleshly. That person uses the gift, but the gift does not change the person’s character. Character is replacing our fleshly mind, emotions and will with Christ. That, of course, is a “work of the cross”.
A person may have a large ministry or hold authority in a church but still not be maturing in his or her character. This has been one of the greatest stumbling blocks for the body of Christ. When we are younger in Christ we believe that those God-given gifts MUST be springing from a person who has the mind, emotions and will of Christ. They must be embracing the cross and have been rewarded with these glorious gifts that help so many people. The fact that this is not true, may be the most difficult “pill for us to swallow” as we ourselves, mature. It doesn’t seem “right” somehow. Our human mind believes righteousness and the gifts should go together as they do in Jesus. How could God allow the unrighteous to use His gifts? – not only use them, but swindle, cheat, make millions there-by living a life of wealth and ease, all due to God’s “gifts”?
I certainly am not wise enough to answer that age-old question. But I do know our Heavenly Father. He keeps His word. If he has assigned certain
gifts to certain people, He will give those gifts to certain people with the hope that they will be used to benefit His children in their time of need. The gifts are blessings that pass through the person to those in need. No one owns God’s gifts.
WHAT IS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER SEEKING?
You never read in the word that our Heavenly Father is looking for the gifts in anyone. NO – He is looking for the character of Christ.
Character and gifts are two different things.
Gifts are given – as the name implies.
Character is a replacing of our fleshly souls (mind, emotions and will) with Christ. Not with His characteristics, but with Christ Himself. In other words, we do not act like Him, He replaces the fleshly parts of our souls with Himself – just like at salvation we ask Jesus to come into our heart and be our life.
The transformation of the soul is accomplished by “embracing the cross”. What in the world does that mean? It is sort of “Christianize” for the work of the Holy Spirit within us. The Holy Spirit orchestrates a series of tests in our lives. We are unable to test ourselves nor even to arrange the time of the tests. The Holy Spirit must accomplish all of this. [Sometimes, also, we must take certain tests (presented in various ways) over and over again.]
We must pass our tests even as Jesus passed His tests in the wilderness. Like Jesus we must choose God over our “flesh” and we pass that particular test.
Now, what does this do? It was difficult to tell with Jesus’ tests because He was uncorrupted by sin. But when He came out of the desert, He came in the power of the Spirit. But for us, our soul has been sullied by sin. We do not tidy up our souls. All parts of the soul must be replaced by
Christ. [We only do this over a lifetime (usually). Some only allow a little of their souls to be exchanged for Christ.]
But this “work of the cross” (called that because it is painful most of the time) determines our placement in His millennial and future work.
Jesus passed the tests originally and now He passes them again through us, if we allow Him. He is all in all. Finally, only Christ passes over (and we in Him) into the Heavenly Kingdom.
GIFTS AND CHARACTER
The word says to seek spiritual gifts (in order to bless many in the name of the Lord.) But live your life to fulfill the high calling in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:14) “I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”
For the eventual House of Prayer on Prayer Mountain, (I was musing at the time of the vision that) I hoped to see a work of the Lord accomplished by those with gifts and character – thereby to see it raised up unsullied and clean. (That of course should be the desire of any and all wishing to establish houses of prayer where ever they may be.) The universal truth for all should be that such a sacred trust must be established on a clean foundation: (Psalm 24:3-5) –
Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD?
And who may stand in His holy place?
He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
Who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood
And has not sworn deceitfully
He shall receive a blessing from the LORD
And righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Seeing Our Heavenly Father
The throne of God is resplendent with the most valuable of all: the divine character and virtues of the Father. These comprise His authority and that by which He rules. Righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne (Ps. 97:2). He is righteous and just (Ps. 11:7; Zech. 9:9). He loves righteousness and justice (Ps 33:5) He works righteousness and justice (Ps. 99:4).
No human being can see the brightness of the glory of God’s face and live through the experience (Exod. 33:20; 1 Tim. 6:16). Angels are able to behold His countenance (Matt. 18:10), and believers in their resurrected bodies will see His face (Rev. 22:4).
Christ Jesus is our hope of drawing near to God the Father and to dwell in Him with His Son even while we still walk the earth (1 Tim. 1:1; Heb. 7:19; John 17:21; Col. 3:3; Rev. 3:12).
One meaning of “waters” in Scripture is “peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues” (Rev. 17:15). Troubled waters symbolize heathen peoples in an uproar (2 Chron. 15:6).
God has ordained that the salvation of the Lord Jesus be carried out on Earth with the free consent and cooperation of those in the one body of His Son, those who have been made a part of the risen Christ (Eph. 1:22-23; 2:16; 3:10; 5:23, 25-27, 30).
The hope of returning to heaven, our true home, to know our true Father, our true Brother, and our true Friend, the Holy Spirit, lies deep within the new, human, spiritual heart (Ezek. 36:26; John 17:3; 2 Cor. 5:8; Phil. 1:23). The resurrected spirit of each believer is already there in Christ (1 Cor. 6:17; Eph. 2:5-6; John 12:26; 17:24).
There is nothing good and trustworthy dwelling in the natural state in which we were born, that is, in our “flesh,” which hates God and refuses to obey Him (Rom. 1:30; 8:7). Christ Jesus is the only good and trustworthy thing in us, for He has been made all things for us from God (1 Cor. 1:30; Col 3:11).
In the end times, God’s family will be restored to Him (Mal. 4:5-6; Eph. 3:14-15; Mark 9:12) from the captivity of a double heart (Ps. 12:2), so that they no longer go limping between two opinions (1 Kings 18:21, KJV).
The trumpets were blown in heaven on this occasion for one of the same reasons that the two silver trumpets in Israel were sounded to gather everyone together: to rejoice in worshiping God in His immediate presence (Num. 10:2-3, 10).
1. True gold, like every created thing in heaven, is transparent because it exists to be illumined by God’s glory (Rev. 21:18, 21, 23).
2. Jesus said that His Father has a “form,” a figure or shape that can be seen (John 5:37). Many people saw His bodily form: Moses alone (Num. 12:8) and again with all the leaders of Israel (Exod. 24:9-11). The body of the Son of God is like His Father’s appearance, for the Son is in His image (2 Cor. 4:4: Phil. 2:6; Col. 2:9). Jesus said, “He who has seen Me has seen the Father” (John 14:9).
3. The divine light that is of God flashes through His garment in heaven like lightning as an indication of His awesome power (Rev. 4:5; 16:18). The power of the Lord Jesus on Earth also permeated His garment (Luke 8:43–46; 6:19).
4. The primary Hebrew word translated “to worship” literally means “to bow down,” not a matter of words or feelings but an act of humbling oneself. An example is Moses in the presence of the glory of God’s grace (Exod. 34:8). When the glory cloud of God filled the temple, none of the ministering priests were able to stand (1 Kings 8:10-11).
5. The same words translated “lap” in both Testaments are also translated “bosom”. When one sits, the lap is almost the equivalent of the bosom. This represents the intimacy that the Son has “in the bosom of the Father” (John 1:18).
6. The Lord has made His disciples to be “a kingdom, priests to His God and Father” (Rev. 1:6). Priests are chosen and brought near to God to dwell in His courts (Ps. 65:4). God gave His covenant of peace to the Aaronic priesthood through Phinehas (Num. 25:11-13). The Melchizedek priesthood of those who have believed into Jesus includes a greater covenant of peace (Heb. 7:17, 24) Christ is their peace (Eph. 2:14).
7. He is “a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil, where [He] has entered as a forerunner for us” (Heb. 6:19-20). Having entered within the veil in spirit, “we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen” (2 Cor. 4:18). Our desires and minds are set on “things above, not on the things that are on earth” (Col. 3:2).
8. “Delight yourself in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart” (Ps. 37:4). If we “[desist] from[our] own ways, from seeking our [own] pleasure, and speaking [our] own word, then [we] with take delight in the LORD” (Isa. 58:13-14). He will move us beyond the heights of the earth by drawing us after Him (Song of Sol. 1:4; John 6:44).
9. The Lord God dwelt within a dark cloud when He visited the Israelites at Mount Sinai (Exod. 19:9; Deut. 4:11; Ps. 18:9).
10. “[No one knows] who the Father is except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him” (Luke 10:22). “He who has seen Me has seen the Father,” Jesus said (John 14:9).
11. Jesus said that there would be “dismay among nations, in the perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world” (Luke 21:25-26).
12. The more judgements of God come upon the earth at the end of the age, the more clearly His glory will appear upon His children. They will begin to “shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father” (Matt. 13:43; Isa. 60:1-2).
13. “Open your mouth and eat what I am giving you” (Ezek. 2:8). “Thy words were found and I ate them; and Thy words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart” (Jer. 15:16). “Write in a book what you see… and the things which are, and the things which will take place after these things” (Rev. 1:11, 19). “Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words [with understanding] … and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near” (Rev. 1:3).
14. The word chancellor is from the Late Latin cancellarius, meaning a doorkeeper or a secretary to a king. God’s chancellor is one who opens the door for others to come to know Him through a written record of proceedings in heaven and their substantiation by the Scriptures. As the risen Lord opened the minds of the eleven apostles and those who were with them to understand the things concerning Himself in all the Bible, now He is opening the mind of His church to deeper revelation of the Father’s heart (Luke 24:27, 33, 45; John 16:12-13, 25).
15. God knew each of us in Christ before we were born into the world (Jer. 1:5; Ps. 139:16). “He chose us in Him before the foundation of the
world” and called us according to His purpose (Eph. 1:4; Rom. 8:29-30; Gal. 1:15).
16. Human wisdom and the reasonings of worldly thinkers are useless nonsense to God (1 Cor. 1:20; 3:20). “God has mainly chosen the foolish people… the weak… the lowly and despised, even those considered nonentities, in order to nullify those who think themselves to be somebodies – so that no one may boast before Him” (1 Cor. 1:27-29, paraphrased).
17. The Father delights in one He has called to fulfil His purposes because of the apportionment of the grace of His Son’s character, life, and ministry that He chooses to allot to that person (Gal. 5:22-23; Rom. 12:3, 6; 1 Cor. 12:7, 11; Eph. 4:7, 15-16).
18. The Father has placed His entire trust in His Son, giving Him all authority to bring all creation to completion (John 3:35; Matt. 28:18; Eph. 1:22). The Son warrants this trust because He laid Himself aside from eternity out of love for His Father in order to fully obey and manifest His Father rather than Himself (Phil. 2:6-8; John 5:19, 30).
19. The natural expression of the earthly person in soul and body, called in Scripture “the old self” (Eph. 4:22; Col. 3:9) or “himself” (Matt. 16:24), must be denied and laid aside as worthless to God. The Holy Spirit will enable us to keep in incapacitated on the individual cross that He provides each of us; as Jesus bears His personal one (Matt. 16:24). The life of God in Christ alone is to be manifested in us (Eph. 4:24; 2 Cor. 4:10-11). The natural or old person cannot be changed, for it is hopelessly centered on itself rather than God. Christians change only by having more of Christ Jesus, the one new man, formed in them (Gal. 4:19; Eph. 2:15; 4:13).
20. God the Spirit causes believers to grow up together in all aspects into Christ (Col. 2:19; Eph. 4:15): in His salvation by the Scriptures (1 Pet.
2:2), in the grace of faith and love and of the knowledge of Him (2 Thess. 1:3; 2 Pet. 3:18), and in being fitted together into a holy temple in the Lord (Eph. 2:21).
21. The Father is unveiling more of His heart so His people may know that He has turned their heart back again (1 Kings 18:37) and that He has given them a heart to know and understand Him. (Deut. 29:4; Matt. 13:15) and that they may love Him with all their heart (Deut. 4:29).
22. Whirling wheels accompany certain cherubim (Ezek. 1:15-20; 10:13).
23. When God created the earth, the host of heaven “sang together and… shouted for joy” (Job 38:7; Rev. 12:4, “stars of heaven”; Job 1:6, “sons of God”).
24. The Israelites usually used a trumpet made of a ram’s horn called a shofar, the transliteration of the Hebrew shophar. One of the purposes of their blowing the shofar is the same as that for which it was blown now in heaven: to solemnly prepare everyone for a new revelation or act by God (Exod. 19:13; Josh. 6:5; Joel 2:15).
The Final Attack
This battle had been so long and intense that one of our prayer warriors finally buckled and withdrew from the company of those of us in prayer. Nothing, it seemed, could persuade our friend to stand. As he buckled, he left the area. He confided that for him, he wanted his life to be simpler and gentler, living the type of Christian life that did not make him such a target of the enemy.
We began to realize that the “testings” were to not only cleanse the land but also to confirm those who were called to be here.
Although we were sad to lose him, we understood. Like seeing a fallen comrade on the field of battle, your heart goes out to your fellow prayer warrior but there is no condemnation – only sorrow that all of those who were called at first would not be together to celebrate the Lord’s final victory.
BUT THE DEMONS REJOICED
When the enemy pulls one of God’s children off course [let us hope it is only for a time] the demons celebrate. That happened in this battle. By hindering one of God’s children, their glee was frenetic.
JULY 11, 2008: FRIDAY
Laughing demons were flying around, stopping now and then to rub up against each other – like animals that might put their scent on a tree.
You know, I have never seen demons actually be happy. These were overjoyed – delirious. They were celebrating, it seemed – but manically, feverishly, insanely. Yes, insanely, is the best way to describe their actions and the frenzy with which they persisted. They were taunting me; exulting in their celebration and – according to their attitude – rejoicing at the expense of God’s children.
Suddenly a huge angel – as black as night – with clothing that billowed out from his body – (tattered, ragged, as though the garment had not been cleaned nor changed in thousands of years) –
came screaming into the midst of the celebrating demons. He had color on his head, tail and cloak.
The sound he made was blood curdling and cut through everything. It made me recoil.
The demons scattered like roaches scurrying away from light.
This demonic angel flew around dragging his filthy garment through the air – screaming, screaming, screaming. Oh Lord, it was dreadful.
“Father,” I said, “in the name of Jesus, I ask that You rebuke this emissary from Hell.”
“Punish him for daring to cross Your sacred land. Torment him for taunting your children and return him to his place of darkness away from this beacon of light – this place that You have established for Yourself. You have claimed this place. Pursue him. Drive Your arrows into him. Literally bring him to ruin. I ask this in Jesus name.”
The large demon began to look like it was being pushed or thrust in the midsection by a rail – for time and time again, something invisible was ramming into his stomach, so that as he was punched backward, his legs came flying out in front of him as he received the blows. His arms, also swung to the front of his body and his face looked as though he had received the type of blow that – if so be he was human – would have knocked the breath out of him.
Again and again he received these bows – until he turned suddenly from facing the blows to trying to escape them.
He screamed in pain as he went.
“Oh Lord,” I said, “thank You for helping us.”
JULY 14, 2008: MONDAY
I could see faces looking down from above – watching. I believe that it was the great cloud of witnesses. The angels, also, were standing, watching us.
“Lord,” I said, “help us to know Your ways. Lead us in Your path. Open all doors to Your understanding. Give us your heart in all of this.”
“Also, Lord, would You be so kind as to take up, again, the building of the fortress that will surround (what would be the guest house and the ministry location)?”
The Lord answered: “Work will resume today on that fortress.”
JULY 15, 2008: TUESDAY
Work has resumed on the fortress around the ministry house and what would eventually be the guest house. It seems as though the Lord has assigned additional workers for the labor is moving ahead at record speed.
The Lord, also, assigned more guards to protect the workers.
RELICS OF THE BATTLE
Have you seen stranded tanks rusting beside the road in war footage: relics left behind of old forgotten battles? The same phenomena exist in spiritual warfare, much to my amazement.
Buzzards circled within the dirty vortex – as if there were dead carcasses on the ground and crows perched in the bare trees near the top of Prayer Mountain. These are the same trees where the huge black cocoons are hanging.
Something is gestating within those cocoons. The cry of the crows is almost like a demonic lullaby – as though the crows are nurses watching over the cocoons. Very strange. They guard and train – even while the “what-ever-they-are” inside the cocoons are developing. The whole thing is eerie.
THE FINAL OUTCOME
This spiritual battle was long and fierce. There were many wounded and many victories won. However, the dark sacks hanging in the trees were a
constant reminder of unfinished business – the final blow had not been struck. Without constant prayer, at any time those gloomy sacks could open, letting out God – knows – what.